- категория: Уроци - Английски език
Важно е да имате самочувствието и желанието да говорите езика, който изучавате, без притеснения от грешки, всички правят такива. Останалото е процес. Можете да станете само по-добри. Learn with us!продължава>
Not all verbs can have passive forms. Passive structures are not possible with intransitive verbs like die, cry or arrive, which cannot have objects.
- He died yesterday. (passive)
- The baby cried aloud. (passive)
Some transitive verbs, too, are seldom used in the passive. Most of these verbs refer to states, not actions. Examples are: have, lack, resemble, suit etc.продължава>
Some sentences have infinitives or clauses as their objects. Passive structures are not normally possible with these sentences.
- He thought that she was the right woman for the job. (BUT NOT That she was the right woman for the job was thought by him.)
- I hoped to meet him. (BUT NOT To meet him was hoped by me.) продължава>
Свържете се с нас от формите за контакт. Проведете безплатен урок! Уверете се, че можем да ви бъдем полезни.
Уточнете графика и интензивността на провеждане на уроците с преподавателя.продължава>
Many verbs can be followed by two objects - an indirect object and a direct object. The indirect object usually refers to a person and the direct object usually refers to a thing. Two structures are possible.
- She gave me (indirect object) a nice gift (direct object).
- She gave a nice gift (direct object) to me (indirect object).
Both these structures can be made passive. продължава>
Most verbs can be followed by object + infinitive. Most of these structures can be made passive.
- I told them to behave. (active)
- They were told to behave. (passive)
- I asked him to send me a letter. (active)
- He was asked to send me a letter. (passive)
- They thought him to be a traitor. (active)
- He was thought to be a traitor. (passive)